how to book a classified lineage ad online step-by-step instructions:
1. Select the type of ad you require: paragliders for sale, hang gliders for sale, paramotors, powered hang gliders and microlights or miselanious accessories and equipment.
2. Enter your description of the item you wish to advertise in the box marked ‘description’. Don’t forget to include these items as necessary: make, model, certificate of airworthiness (DHV / EN / BHPA etc), size or weight range, age or hours flown and price. (Note: use no more than 30 words.)
3. Enter your contact details: telepone and/or e-mail address in the box marke 'tel/email'.
4. Enter your membership staus from the drop-down menu (BHPA member / Skywings subscriber / non-member) and then enter your membership number or skywings subscription number in the next text entry box as appropriate.
5. Tap the ‘add to cart’ button. At the top of the page you will see your shopping cart with the item(s) you have added within it. Click view cart and select checkout.
5. Click the ‘proceed’ button and you will be transferred to PayPal’s secure online payment gateway where you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Confirmation:Your advertisement will be submitted to Skywings once the payment stage has been completed at PayPal’s secure payment gateway. Both you and we, will be sent a receipt by e-mail from PayPal confirming your transaction along with the details of your ad. Keep this e-mail and the receipt number safe as you will need it if you wish to make changes to your ad at a later stage.
Making changes after booking and payment: You can make alterations or corrections to your ad before the deadline (see deadlines below) by returning to this website and using the classified ad re-submission form. Make sure you have your original PayPal transaction reference number to hand as you will need this to complete the re-booking form.
Important note 1: You must keep to the 30 word limit. The text entry boxes are pre-coded at PayPal to automatically delete any words over the 30 word limit.
Important note 2: By completing the booking procedure and submitting your advertisement, it is implicit that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained here.
Remember, new bookings, corrections and cancelations cannot be made after the classified advertising deadline which is the 17th of each month prior to the publication month (eg: 17th April for the May edition). Any bookings, amendments or cancelations made after this deadline will be carried over to the following month. If you wish to cancel and receive a refund, please contact us before the booking deadline by e-mail requesting a cancelation.